Monday, August 25, 2008

"I've Been TAGGED!"

I've been tagged.So here's the deal: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!
JOYS
1. My HUSBAND (I am a very Blessed Girl)
2. My Boys (I could not adore them more)
3. Being happy with who I am and where I am at in life!
FEARS
1. Not doing all that I can to help my boys be ready for what life gives them.
2. The day that Jaxton goes to Kindergarten (Okay I know it's a year away but I still can't believe how big my first little man has gotten)
3. I am a constant worrier, if it could happen I've feared it...
GOALS
1. That my Husband knows how much I love him every day!
2. To make my kids feel special as much as I can.
3. That one day when someone knocks on my door, by surprise, my house will not be in a total disarray
CURRENT OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS
1. I laughed at everyone for reading the "Vampire" books. Now I love them too!
2. Collecting clothes is a talent! I NEED to go through my closet. What is it they say. . .if you haven't worn it in the last year give it away. What about the last 5? Ha Ha
3. I am obsessed with spending time with my family. It may sound cheesy but I love spending all my extra moments with my 'hubby' and sons.
FACTS
1. My laundry room is over-flowing (LOL)
2. My family tries really hard to eat healthy. We are the hippy people hanging out at Wild Oats (aka Whole Foods)
3. My life may not be perfect but I feel very blessed!
I tag Kelsey, Amy, Audrey, Kim, and Courtney

7 comments:

Kelsey said...

You hippies are so funny! ;0) I'm glad you read the vampire books! Aren't they fab? I just finished the last one on Sunday. As far as the tag goes, I've already done that one...

Callisters said...

This is a fun tag, I will have to get right on it! Truly isn't it so funny how so many of us drop everything and hang out at the fair all week long!!! At least you are saving the money not having to buy tickets for the rides! Your boys are darling, it will be lots of fun getting together. We are pretty good anytime to get together and play, Marcus gets out of school at 10:50 so after that would be great. When does your little guy have preschool with Ms. Nicole? Maybe we could play after that. Call me sometime, my cell is 279-4928. Talk to you later...

Miss McMickell said...

Hey Taylor, it Meghan. I just thought that I would say hi. I am so glad that you found my blog. I haven't seen you in years. This will be a good way for us to keep in touch. It sounds like your life is going really well. I can't believe that you are the rough and tough girl now. I guess things have changed. Your family is so cute!! Stay in touch!

Kelsey said...

How come you didn't go to Midway? (My M.I.L. talked to Patty) I was thinking of cruising up there... Is it worth the drive?

Amy said...

Taylor! Hi! This is Amy (Speechly) Call, you have such a cute family! I have two boys too! I love them so much it is fun to see your blog and read about your life come see our blog, keep in touch!

Miss Candace said...

Hi Taylor! You sound like me with a laundry room bursting at the seams and a house in disaray! Ha! I guess that's life! I am so glad you found my blog. It looks like you have an awesome and darling family. I can't believe how big your cute boys are. Are you still running your salon? or doing hair? Erik said he just saw your mom. She is so cute. Anyway, I could go on forever because I haven't seen you in so long, but at least we can keep in touch now!

Kelsey said...

Hey! Where ya been? When are we going to get together?