Monday, December 1, 2008

Replica TIFFANY & Co. Jewelry




Hi everyone. I have not blogged for awhile. Keep watching I will do a family update soon. Until then......Just in time for Christmas.....I can now get 100% mirror quality TIFFANY and Co. Replica Jewelry. It is the same .925 sterling silver. The details are perfect! All items come with the original box, sash, care card and bag. I will be taking orders until Dec. 15 to have your item to you by Christmas! I can get almost any item that they sell in their sterling silver line. I have pictured a few of the actual items. I can get Rings, Bracelets, Necklaces, and Earrings. Contact me through email at LOVESHERBOYS@GMAIL.COM if you are interested. All items will be priced between $25-$100 depending on what I can get the item for. Thanks for looking and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!

6 comments:

Vera Kay said...

Wow i love it!!!
justthewrightwords xo's

Meghan said...

I changed my blog address. It is meghanmcmickell@blogspot.com

Kelsey said...

k let's go ahead and do the last week in Feb!

Kelsey said...

I am totally planning on next Tuesday! What do I need to do?

Kelsey said...

I heard about your good news... congrats! What now?

Kelsey said...

K. dude that totally sounds fun! We could go somewhere kid friendly, and bring the kidlets... or do dinner, I'm easy, let me know! Hawaii! How fun, I would love to go there! If you guys want to come down for Kaya's birthday on Sunday @ 5, come on over... I'm making turkey! :)