Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Can it be true????


So I'm sad and excited to say that the day has finally come. My little man (Jaxton) started PreSchool. I am sad for me (for obvious reasons. I guess they do have to grow up) but I am so excited for him. He LOVES it. He asked me every day when the next day is that he gets to go to school. I know one reason why. I think he has a little crush on his teacher (She is darling and so cute with all the kids in his class). He told me that he likes her more than the farm. Which, if you know Jaxton, is huge!

4 comments:

Callisters said...

Can you believe how fast time flies! Oh you will love Ms. Nicole, she is a favorite in our house...

Kelsey said...

Your boys are too stinking cute! So when would be a good time for the Halloween party? I have Bunco next week, so my house is all decked out. We could try for next weekend?

Kelsey said...

hey we're going private
email me if you want to view
kel_jackson_333@hotmail.com

Tawny said...

Hey Taylor, its Tawny. Your Mom gave me your blog address. Its darling and your boys couldn't be cuter. Time does fly I remember when you were pregnant with Jax. Anyways my blog is harmstonbt.blogspot.com
Come and check out little Bentley!:)